Rose Tinted Living
Coaching & personal growth programmes for creating an extraordinary life!
Finding Happiness: An Introductory Retreat
This is an introductory online personal growth retreat which you complete from the comfort and convenience of your own home. There are no stringent requirements or timescales, you simply need:
- A journal or notebook to record your reflections
- Some quiet time just for you
- A commitment to learn to love yourself
The package offers you:
– Three modules in detailed PDF format full of kick-ass, high quality, actionable content. This content is emailed to you and is yours to keep forever, enabling you to repeat the learning whenever you want to
– An action plan for you to start making changes in your life and finding happiness to benefit you and everyone around you!
– Completion at your own pace and, if life takes over for a little while, no problem
– Access to the Rose Tinted Living Tribe Facebook Group. This is a private members only group to enable you to connect with amazing women all over the world who are walking the same journey to Finding Happiness. You can engage as much or as little as you like in this group
– An introduction to everything ‘Rose Tinted Living’ and your path to everlasting joy!
This introductory retreat is available for an investment price of £100. Think about it, for less than the price of a night away you have the chance to learn to love yourself!
The Path to Joy: An Online Retreat
This is an eight week intensive group programme which you complete from the comfort and convenience of your own home. Packed full of ideas, techniques, exercises, guided meditation, affirmations, inspirational poetry and stories, encouragement, hand-holding (and butt-kicking if required!), this retreat is a truly life-changing process.
So what will happen over the 8 weeks of the retreat…?
For six of the eight weeks you’ll receive a comprehensive package of materials and resources that will lead you by the hand to a place of happiness, abundance, gratitude and clarity. There will be some homework to do, and like anything in life, you get out of it whatever the heck you put in! But you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t willing to do the work now would you?!
You’ll have access to a private Facebook community where you can positively overdose on support, virtual hugs, encouragement, cheerleading and brain picking! And I’ll be joining the party to provide feedback, encouragement, coaching and butt kicking if you need it!
By wholeheartedly taking part in this amazing online retreat I guarantee you will:
– Have an armoury of tools to bring joy, love, light and laughter into each day
– Stop apologising for being you
– Start acting like your own best friend
– Have the ability to ride the storm of difficult emotions and trying times when they occur (which they will!)
– Have a strong sense and appreciation of your strengths and sheer magnificence
– Know how to identify happiness thieves and put strategies in place to nail down your own happiness
– Have a ready made tribe of like minded women going through the same journey of self-discovery
– Understand how mindfulness can help you savour the joy and beauty that is present in your life RIGHT NOW!
– Feel more energy and excitement as opportunity and possibility open up to you
Do you want this? Hell yeah! Now is the time to sign up and start walking down that Path to Joy! You owe this to yourself.
You are important.
You are amazing.
Look at all you’ve dealt with in your life.
Now is your time to start shining.
I promise you; this will be one of the most amazing and transformative experiences of your life. Don’t avoid the transformation that is waiting for you; life is too short for that! Nobody is getting out of here alive, so take control of your life and make it count!
I will hold your hand as you walk through this powerful experience, and I guarantee that your life will be immeasurably better at the end.
It could be the best investment you EVER make. But don’t just take my word for it. Here’s what four recent retreat students have to say:
If you’re thinking about investing in working with Claire….consider how much you deserve to invest in yourself. For me, the programme has changed my life. I have also loved being able to connect with like-minded people on their journeys.The Facebook group has been a godsend to me to enable me to share my thoughts with people who were taking that same path as me. Those in my existing circle still don’t necessarily understand what I’m working towards. So, the knowledge that I have a group of like-minded people has given me the impetus to continue putting my best foot forward. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for opening not only my eyes, but that previously partially frozen part of my heart to what I have to offer, and also receive from the world.Paula Douglas, Sunderland UK
I chose to take part in this opportunity to become a better, happier version of me, for myself and my two small children. I want to be able to fill my home with happiness and surround my girls with happiness too! I have a tendency to fear failure but what I actually learned was that I shouldn’t put so much pressure on myself. I try the hardest I can and I’m proud of myself for that! This course has helped me to see that I may not always manage what I hope to, but I’m doing my best and that’s enough. If you’re thinking about investing in working with Claire, don’t just think, do it. Claire is fabulous, she is an inspiration. Claire has such a generous spirit, she is patient, encouraging and so full of enthusiasm. Being able to learn from Claire has been a fabulous experience, I find myself thinking of things I’ve learned everyday without fail. I find that I deal with situations much better now, I don’t get stressed anywhere near as easily, and when I do, I actually take it for what it is and manage to let it go so much easier. I feel privileged to have been part of this course!Katharine Alexander, Devon UK
I chose to do the retreat because I felt uncomfortable with myself on a daily basis. I did not feel that I was coping with the daily pressures of life very well. I was a bit worried about the course being online because it meant trusting complete strangers with my inner feelings. However, everyone was really like minded, non judgemental and provided overwhelming support to each other. In fact, there was an element of safety because it was online as we were not meeting face-to-face which can be a little intense and harder to walk away. I was also aware that Claire was always there for support and found a fine balance between encouraging us to be independent with our development as a group and ensuring we stayed safe at the same time. Claire has been on an incredible journey herself and it’s obvious from the outset that she is a caring and compassionate person who wants to share her knowledge and journey to help others. Thank you Claire for sharing your journey and incredible knowledge with us, and thanks to the clan for being there for me and supporting me along the way, through sharing your own vulnerabilities and experience, it has allowed me to do the same and consequently grow and develop as a person.Alice Whittley, Devon UK
The Retreat has given me chance to reflect on the way I live. It has given me the chance to feel vulnerable and brave at the same time. It has helped me to see how important exercise and healthy living are to a healthy mind. But most importantly it has helped me realise that I’m ok, actually more than ok and that it is worthwhile spending time on me! The biggest change I’ve made is probably beginning to appreciate the present moment. As a result of this I feel a sense of calm and I am now beginning to truly appreciate my loved ones! There is no doubt that Claire knows her stuff. With her great sense of humour and incredible compassion, empathy and understanding, it has been a pleasure to work with Claire. She approaches her work with humour, an open heart and dedication. Be ready to make changes, to take the time to really have a go at the tasks. Be open and honest with yourself and embrace the opportunity!Lindsey Wright, Devon UK
The Standard Package offers you:
– An eight week virtual online retreat which can be done from the comfort of your home without the need for travel or accommodation costs
– Six modules in detailed PDF format full of kick-ass, high quality, actionable content. This content is emailed to you and is yours to keep forever, enabling you to repeat the learning whenever you want to
– A consolidation week mid-way through the retreat allowing you to catch up, consolidate, repeat or pause. There is no such thing as ‘getting behind’ with this programme. You complete it at your own pace, and if life takes over for a little while, no problem.
– Access to the Rose Tinted Living Tribe Facebook Group. This is a private members only group to enable you to connect with amazing women all over the world who are walking the same Path to Joy. You can engage as much or as little as you like in this group
– A live webinar at the beginning, middle and end of the programme where we will consolidate some of the learning, meditate together and have a chance to share experiences and learning. If you’re unable to join the live webinar, no problem. Just listen to the playback at a time that suits you
– A one year subscription to ‘Rose Tinted Living Matters’. This package involves a monthly bundle of articles, exercises, poetry, stories, quotations, guided meditations and downloadable resources to keep you on the straight and narrow…..of your path to everlasting joy!
This comprehensive Standard Package is available for an investment price of £400. Think about it, for less than the price of a fancy weekend away you have the chance to become hardwired for everlasting joy! Seriously, why wouldn’t you?!
This is your time to shine gorgeous!